Recently I managed to combine a little science with home economics, getting the children to help me set up our Splosh cleaning products. We use mostly ENJO for cleaning but for things like clothes washing liquid, hand soap, washing up liquid etc. I was yet to find anything that was eco-friendly, okay for Povey's eczema-prone skin, and also that I could buy in bulk without it cluttering up the cupboards.
Splosh looked perfect as it comes concentrated (refills fit through the letterbox!) and you just add hot water.
I tested it thoroughly before posting about it on here as I didn't want to recommend something I wasn't sure about, but it's brilliant! They all smell delicious (the grapefruit washing up liquid just smells edible!) and I can confirm that neither the cotton flower washing liquid or the lavender and chamomile fabric conditioner made Povey's skin flare up at all.
Plus of course the kids love helping me make the liquid up and even helping me clean with it ;) Here's a video of them each making the bottles up from the sachets. Papaya adds a bit too much water as she was not in the mood to be filmed but apart from that you can see how easy it is!
I have a code that means you can get £5 off any starter box of four bottles or more, feel free to use it and pass it on:)
5A829B
You can find out more here - http://www.splosh.com/
Splosh looked perfect as it comes concentrated (refills fit through the letterbox!) and you just add hot water.
I tested it thoroughly before posting about it on here as I didn't want to recommend something I wasn't sure about, but it's brilliant! They all smell delicious (the grapefruit washing up liquid just smells edible!) and I can confirm that neither the cotton flower washing liquid or the lavender and chamomile fabric conditioner made Povey's skin flare up at all.
Plus of course the kids love helping me make the liquid up and even helping me clean with it ;) Here's a video of them each making the bottles up from the sachets. Papaya adds a bit too much water as she was not in the mood to be filmed but apart from that you can see how easy it is!
I have a code that means you can get £5 off any starter box of four bottles or more, feel free to use it and pass it on:)
5A829B
You can find out more here - http://www.splosh.com/




No comments:
Post a Comment