On Wednesday 25th May we had another trip to Zidzania. This time I left the children to it and spent most of my time in the parents' room. I took this slightly stalkerish shot of the kids striding to their first job on my way to the room.
They occupied themselves and we arranged to meet at Gourmet Burger Kitchen 2 hours later so we could eat tea together.
The kids made their own burgers but I had to buy mine.
I then hung around with them for a bit while they got tattoos...
....and did some more jobs. There is a new advertising agency there but it wasn't working that day so they couldn't do it.
What they did do (that I saw) is artist...
...supermarket cashier...
....bus tour guide....
...and hotel staff....
They did loads of other stuff too but not while I was about. Papaya is nearly at the next level on her Pazzport and then will be paid more each job. She also has around 300 kidzos in her account! Povey has no money left ;)
They occupied themselves and we arranged to meet at Gourmet Burger Kitchen 2 hours later so we could eat tea together.
The kids made their own burgers but I had to buy mine.
I then hung around with them for a bit while they got tattoos...
....and did some more jobs. There is a new advertising agency there but it wasn't working that day so they couldn't do it.
What they did do (that I saw) is artist...
...supermarket cashier...
....bus tour guide....
...and hotel staff....
They did loads of other stuff too but not while I was about. Papaya is nearly at the next level on her Pazzport and then will be paid more each job. She also has around 300 kidzos in her account! Povey has no money left ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment