Monday, 14 October 2019

What Home Education Looks Like - 14th November 2019

The children are now part of a Youth Theatre having moved up from their drama group, and last week Jaya and I went along to support my old youth theatre, Woking Youth Theatre's, production of "The Breakfast Club" as part of the Woking Drama Festival. This production took some legal wrangling for them to be able to perform, and then was adapted by one of the young cast members and his father  (also an ex-WYT member) to get it into the 1 hour time slot allowed.



 It was quite frankly brilliant! Very impressive with all the energy of the film cleverly adapted to the stage. It also received the most positive adjudication I've heard in a festival ever! Makes me wish we lived closer so my two could attend WYT, but hoping they get the same kind of local; friends and love for theatre I got from being in a local group.

No comments:

Post a Comment